Saturday 25 February 2017

Harry Potter Tag

Thank you to my best friend and creator of All Aimee Writes for tagging my in the Harry Potter tag which was started by Danielle on her blog, Underland To Wonderland. Although I haven't finished reading the all of the books, I have watched the films multiple times and I love the series.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born?
I'd like to think I'm a half blood as my father also loves the series, however my mother isn't as interested.

Which wand chose you?
On Pottermore I got a Cypress wood with dragon heartstring core 11 3/4" and surprisingly swishy flexibility.

Did you take an Owl, Cat, Rat or Toad with you?
Definitely an owl. I think they're beautiful creatures who are quite useful in the wizarding world.

Where did the Sorting Hat put you?
On the original Pottermore I was sorted into Ravelcaw, however after the update I made a new account and was sorted into Slytherin!

What house did you want to be in?
I believe I share the more characteristics with the Ravenclaw house. Silimar to Aimee, I have a love for Luna Lovegood, who I would love to have as a friend, is also in Ravenclaw.

Which lessons are your favourite and least favourite?
I think I'd enjoy Defence Againt the Dark Arts and Study of Ancient Runes. My least favourite would probably be History of Magic as I struggle remembering dates.

The form your Patronus takes is...
On Pottermore it is a hedgehog.
However I think I'm more similar to a panda, lazy and clumsy!

When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
Probably watching myself isolated or being rejected and humiliated by the ones I love.

Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
I think I'd like to watch Quidditch but I'd struggle to play due to my fear of falling! I do think I'd enjoy ghoul studies though, as I have a love for learning about the supernatural.

If you had free time, where would you be found hanging out?
Probably in the Ravenclaw Common room or wandering around Hogwarts and the surrounding land.

You're most likely to get detention for what?
Falling asleep in class.

What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
Maybe a travel/journalist photographer (not for Rita Skeeta though!).

...Mischief Managed!

I'm tagging all of you to do this tag and I'd love to see you answers in the comments!

Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. I love it gal! All of this is so so you! Although I think you'd also get detention for lateness!! Heheh xoxox

    ReplyDelete